Horses Dual-Nebulisation Technology Medication
WHAT IS MPTS?
The Multi-Purpose Training System (MPTS360) is the world’s first Ultimate Training and Medical Delivery System for horses in all disciplines. The MPTS360 is a complete state-of-the-art Training System that features breakthrough Dual-Nebulisation Technology through Jet Nebulisation technologies. The MPTS360 is also capable of providing Oxygen Therapy as well as High-Altitude Training Simulation through use of supplemental gasses, Oxygen and Nitrogen respectively. Medivet’s MPTS360 is patented technology and 100% Australian owned.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
The MPTS360 features the most advanced dual-nebulisation technology avail¬able in the world today. A study with Australia’s leading University confirmed that Medivet’s MPTS360 Nebulisers are 500% more effective than any other equine nebuliser available today in the breaking down of particles into the ideal particle distribution range of 1 to 5 microns. When the Jet Nebuliser Technologies is selected for use, rest assured you are using the world’s most advanced medical delivery technology for your horse(s).
Horses in all disciplines can benefit from using the MPTS360. Whether the intended use is for expedited recovery from injuries or racing, improved performance, regeneration of the lungs and respiratory system or for the most advanced delivery of drugs, the MPTS360’s features provide the most advanced Technology available for benefit of all horses
WHAT CAN BE NEBULISED THROUGH THE MPTS360?
All liquid products that can be administered through a Nebu¬liser can be used in the MPTS360. These include, but are not limited to:
• Bronchodilators such as Atrovent, Ventolin and Clenbuterol
• Corticosteroids such as Pulmocort, Dexamethasone and Flixotide
• Antibiotics such as Cobactan, Excenel and Gentamicin
• Mucolytics such as Parvolex and Ambroxol
• Homeopathic Products such as Arnica Montana (Leopard’s Bane), Arsenicum Album (White Arsenic) and Rhus Toxicodendron (Poison Ivy)
• Regenerative Products such as Autologous Con
FEATURES OF THE MPTS360
• Jet Nebuliser Delivery
• Metered Dose Inhaler Delivery
• Oxygen Therapy
• Altitude Training Simulation
• Integrated Mixing Plenum – to prevent waste of nebulised solution during the exhalation.
• One Way Inlet Vents – on Integrated Mixing Plenum ensure all nebulised solution is contained within the plenum until inhaled by the animal.
• One Way Exhaust Vents – on Main Mask Chamber, directly over the nostrils ensure all inhaled air passes through the Integrated Mixing Plenum for maximum nebuliser efficiency.
• One Way Dividing Vents – separate Integrated Mixing Plenum from Main Mask Chamber to prevent mixing of exhaled air with nebulised solution. • Multi-Fit Seal – ensures effective operation of nebuliser and training features over a range of horse and camel facial profiles.